It is important that a man be a good friend and a good boyfriend in order to have a healthy partnership. 🙂
Every woman wants to be a great girlfriend for her man. These are some of the tips and tricks I’ve accumulated over the years. Take notes and pay attention. I’m not telling you what to think, but I’m just sharing knowledge.
- Be honest. This is a crucial step to a healthy relationship. Tell him if you aren’t happy with the way he treats your feelings. Although your man might not always agree with you, he cannot deny that you were honest. Many men value honesty. Be honest with yourself and your man.
- TRUSTWORTHY. Your actions and words should show that you trust your man. Give your man the chance to earn your trust. If he doesn’t trust you by his actions and/or his words, then why should you be with him. You shouldn’t be with someone you don’t trust. You want to feel safe and secure in his presence. You don’t have to trust him with everything, but you should trust that he will always be there for you when you need him.
- Respect others. Respect yourself both when you’re with him and when he is not. Respect yourself and your man. When you’re away from your man, don’t flirt with or reveal your number to any other guys. It will make you appear sleazy and disrespectful to your man as well as to yourself. Keep in touch with your man emotionally. You are not free to flirt with other men just because your man isn’t there every day.
- Be grateful. Recognize the little things that he does for you. You should be grateful for the time he spends with your. Don’t be a nagster. Enjoy his company. You should be happy when he takes your out on a date or says he would rather spend time with you than his friends. You can show your appreciation by saying “Thanks” and doing sweet things for him. Men want to feel valued just as much as we do.
- LISTEN & PAY ATTENTION. Listen to what he has to say. Listen to him, not just take it all in. It should matter to you that he speaks. He doesn’t want to talk to you about his health. Sometimes men just need someone who will listen. Let men know you are interested in them and that you are available to listen. Pay attention to his body language. Pay attention to his body language, both when he speaks and when he isn’t talking. If he notices that you aren’t listening or paying attention, he will think you don’t care.
- Be yourself and be confident. Be yourself and be comfortable in your skin. He will be proud of you for being who you are. He will find it attractive and admire your confidence. Confident is a good thing, but it’s another to be too confident. Be confident and not cocky.
I hope you found this helpful. 🙂